Re: when we were kids (cute website)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:06:56 PDT

    In a message dated 7/2/00 10:31:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
    BluesTruth writes:>
    > WELCOME back, Janice. Missed you much. Thanks for the great website.
    > Jill (BT

    http://www.justsaywow.com/decisionsp.htm

    Thanks Jill,
        My moms out of the hospital now. She has 2 ulcers and will need to get
    off of the medicine she has been taking. Looks like she will recover fine.
    I love your newspaper hat idea and the other ones too.
        I may have another interview this week. A Junior High school in Jackson
    needs an art teacher and one of my co-ops called him personally. He used to
    be a principal at her school. Also a friend of mine said a customer came
    into her frame shop and mentioned another school needing an art teacher
    (middle school). I plan to call that school too. I will let yall know. The
    interview info. Patricia Knott sent earlier was good. Take care.
    Janice

    ---