Re: some trivia...

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema-state.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 15:18:38 PDT

    |Here's a bit of trivia for you...hope you enjoy!
    |Carolyn Roberts

            Thanks Carolyn! A perfect midsummer delight.

       PS I hope someone will be around when all our hummocks fall on us.
    New accessory needed for art teachers---a hummock bell tied to our
    fingers. :-)

    |Someone would have to sit out in the graveyard all night to listen for the
    |bell. Hence on the "GRAVEYARD SHIFT" they would know that someone was "SAVED
    |BY THE BELL" or he was a "DEAD RINGER."

    Ann Heineman.....aheinema-state.edu
    Greensview School....Upper Arlington City Schools
    (614)487-5050 ... Voice Mail 487-6456 Box 522

    ---