Re: ain't it what it's all about

From: Iteachart7
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 18:24:09 PDT

    Hey Patty,
    Wish I lived where you are! We do have tons of birds though. I spent my day
    working in the gardens and buying pond supplies! Trying to build our own
    little shangra la in mild manner suberbia. Oh yes, we do have a cougar on
    the loose!

    I bought the july issue of the smithsonian magazine for the "Mad Hatter"
    article...WOW is all I can say. I'm working on turning it into a design
    problem for my new advanced studio art class. I love design problems. Never
    did the papaer bag hat thing, although, in college I had to design a complete
    outfit out of "hefty lawn & leaf trash bags" It did have a hat and handbag,
    shoes, dress, jewelry. Any additions had to be recylced materials.
    peace
    Gabrielle

    ---