Screamers & Art Clubs...

From: sharonbk
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 18:24:12 PDT

    <<My question concerns the length of time for an after school art
    club to do this project? >>

    Hi, Sandra--since I haven't done this, Bunki or some of the others who have
    could give you a better answer, but if your art club meets weekly for 2
    hours, you could figure out how many hours you'd be meeting over the course
    of a year.

    I had an art club last year that was an absolute disaster. It was a small
    group--started with just 7 kids--but by the end of the 1st semester, 3 had
    been expelled and 1 had switched schools. I then picked up a couple of other
    kids, but there was just no continuity to any of it. I found the whole
    thing incredibly frustrating--and we only met about every other week or so.
    I haven't even thought about what to do with an art club this year...

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---