Re: Screamers--time frame for an art club

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 17:59:37 PDT

    Bunki-Sharon et al,
     My question concerns the length of time for an after school art
    club to do this project? What is the most time consuming task of the
    project? Probably speaking 5-8th graders 10-20 students probably
    smaller size and meeting once a week on friday afternoons for 2
    hours. Now the advantage is that they can take them home over the
    weekend or holidays to work on them. I really have wanted to do this
    project but haven't attempted it with the age and time frame
    concern. Probably won't tackle it but thought I'd ask.
    Sandra
    astroboy

    ---