Re: More files for sharing!

From: Sea Pearly (seapearls_)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 17:22:16 PDT

    ok-now I am depressed again.

    you are so ambitious-I still feel like I can't get my stuff together. I've
    taught for 10 years but have never taught the same thing twice. I haven't
    even thought about this kind of extra stuff-trying to survive from day to
    day has been priorty. That is why I so eagerly gleen stuff from others. I
    am trying to figure what I want to teach still.

    Sigh
    Shar