More files for sharing!

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 16:56:45 PDT

    Maybe my husband is right...I should think about teaching on the college
    level (but I have too much fun with my middle school kids). I have a ton of
    stuff I could share to those of you just getting started. Here is just a
    partial list:

    Student sign-out sheet, parent phone log, art hall passes, late slips, art
    bonus slips, student name info cards, parent letter (probably conference
    request too), not to mention all the discipline stuff I sent to others in
    the spring.

    I could make some of you starting teachers look pretty darn good. Send
    e-mail if interested in attachments.(Some of the fonts may not work on your
    machines---but the words should still show). This has been a fun way for me
    to spend some summer time relaxing. I was a slow learner when it came to
    using computers....maybe I can help a few of you along the way, Now.

    It's great so many can use the stuff I created....it is just sitting around
    on my computer right now....

    mdecker

    ---