Patty and Critters

From: Alasann1
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 16:44:35 PDT

    Where I am right now, I am perched on a limestone bluff that lowers itself
    down to Drakes Creek.
    Nothing but trees surround 60% of our house and every tree frog in the world
    sings at our back door.
    Deer, chipmunks, dove, bluebirds, mocking birds, squirrels, and an occasional
    lost child wander behind us on a regular basis.
    Our kids know what it is like to camp next to young bamboo and dive for rocks
    with the Lab.
    Sometimes I complain about how little I am willing to settle for $ wise to
    teach art.
    Then I see how rich I am.
    Have a good one? Alice Ann

    ---