when we were kids (cute website)

From: Janjarreau
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 13:48:24 PDT

    http://www.justsaywow.com/decisionsp.htm
    This site reminds me of the days gone by. Check it out...

        (I have been away for a while. First to Washingington, DC for vacation
    and then to my parents house. My mother is under the weather and when I got
    back home yesterday, I called to tell them I'm home and found out she is in
    the hospital for tests. She just found out she is anemic. She had NO energy
    and is in her late 70's. I may be going back again this week.)
    Janice

    ---