Re: ain't it what it's all about

From: Henry Taylor (taylorh)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 13:33:10 PDT

    > well, I wish I had a digital camera to bring it to you.

    FWIW I just bought TWO for class next fall! $14.95 (reduced from
    19.95) at McFrugals the K-Mart clearance annex chain. I don't
    expect them to provide great resolution and they only holf 6
    shots at a time, but hey! Now I can afford to do a photography
    unit or two. I wish I could have afforded another 2 or 4 more
    tho.

    A useful appliance to have around too. I't a shame it's plastered
    all over with WWF (World Wrestling Federation) logos and other
    such crud. I'll have to dig out the tolulene. ;-)

    -henry

    > Fly high
    > Patty
    >
    > ---