ain't it what it's all about

From: Patricia Knott (pknott)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 12:32:04 PDT

    I'm sitting her on my computer, on an absolutely gorgeous day when I should
    be out in it, trying to come up with a lesson plan for the high school
    group. I can't seem to get myself to do it. I will, but...

    there are three fawns pecking on my screen porch and I can't help watching
    them and wondering where their mommy is? They are romping around and going
    to the apple trees and I am thinking about my little dog that I had to put
    down yesterday .
    I hope the high school lesson plan group will understand that I just can't
    do it right now.

    For those of you that are in places where the wildlife doesn't run free,
    where you can't have this pleasure of seeing what I am seeing at the
    moment...

    well, I wish I had a digital camera to bring it to you.

    Fly high
    Patty

    ---