Calendar- Unit plan

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 10:51:19 PDT

    I designed a calendar--plan at a glance--to use with my unit plans. I like
    to write my lesson plan in Word--that way I have them on file.
    Administrators often want to see that something is written in a little box
    for each day....so I designed a form. It's full of little codes with a key
    at the bottom (they should like that--tee-hee). I will still do my written
    plan--but then will scribble something in each box. I figured it would take
    me 5 minutes to write in a month plan for each grade--not too bad. If anyone
    wants this calendar format--please send me e-mail and I will forward it. It
    prints out on 8.5 x 14" paper (the codes fold up to put in a note book....I
    figured I needed the codes on each page more that they did...giggle again).

    mdecker

    Asking me directly is better than to the list since I get the digest.

    Judy Decker

    ---