Re: Art room

From: Jane Altshuler (jane)
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 08:17:09 PDT

    [Cover the tables with chip board]

    My predecessor cleverly covered our tables with white board - the kind you you
    dry erase markers on, in fact the who room is covered. It wipes up easily, so
    you don't have to cover the tables. When you are talking to a student about
    his or her work you can draw directly on the tables! And the white board is
    magnetic, so I can hang things up really easily without tacks or staples. He
    was a genius! I actually just ordered some big foam magnetic letters to use
    on the boards from Discount School Supply.

    ---