Re: experience vs. cost

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 06:08:26 PDT

    Thanks Betsy. They do have transfers and I don't remember the job ever being
    posted at my school -- I will check on that, but they said transfers don't
    work between districts and the regional middle and high school are in a
    different district than the elementary schools which makes no sense to me
    because we are all part of the Amherst-Pelham school district.

    Thanks again.

    Julie

    ---