Re: Newspaper in Art Education

From: Artemis420
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 23:36:16 PDT

    BluesTruth writes:

    << I also use newspaper to make skyscrapers
     (multi-media) and have the kids color (crapas are good) background--or paint
     the background. We read the book If Dinosaurs took over the world (I think
     that's the title) as our inspiration. >>
    Newspaper makes beautiful beech tree trunks and branches in large collages.
    Artie

    ---