Re: newspaper uses......

From: BluesTruth
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 21:08:04 PDT

    OOh just thought of another idea for newspapers!! Did you eveer try making
    hats out of newspapers? Sit a child on a chair and place at least 4 or so
    sheets of LONG newspaper on his head. Take masking tape and wrap around the
    newspaper just right around the ear part. Fold up the newspaper to form the
    brim of the hat. Decorate with tissue paper flowers, ribbons, fake flowers,
    etc. (kinda like an Easter hat) I had the kids parade around with their hats
    (kindergarteners loved this--a little older--they might be embarrased)
    through the halls of our school in celebration of 100 days of school. Fun!
    Jill (BT)

    ---