Re: low budget art room ideas

From: Stewart (stewar2)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 19:07:05 PDT

    I teach in a room with no windows and no natural light - one thing I
    have done is buy some cheap clip on lights to use to create shadows and
    highlight still life set ups. Sometimes Walmart, Office Depot type
    places have them for a low as 5 or 6 dollars - especially at back to
    school time - my school supplies light bulbs. Good luck.

    ---