Re: Newspaper in Art Education

From: Jhirunrtx
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 18:42:22 PDT

    The Dallas Morning News has a Arts section on Sunday which I save as a
    resource when they have articles on local exhibits. They also have another
    section called High Profile that highlights one person and I got a great two
    page layout on John Biggers and another on Charles Barsotti. I'm still
    lookig for others. Janet

    ---