Re: experience vs. cost

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 18:02:02 PDT

    This seems odd to me as in our district , they have to post any openings
    within the district and have it open for transfers or any teacher that wants
    to apply first. Then, the new hiree gets what would be left vacant. Do you
    have an association or union? You could check the policy on this. Doesn't
    seem fair, and they probably know that it would be hard to hire someone to do
    what you're doing. Betsy

    Jarsawyer wrote:

    > Have any of you had this happen to you?
    >
    > I applied for a full time job in my district (I am currently 75% at 3

    ---