Woody is back

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 16:59:18 PDT

            After a week of painting in Taos, New Mexico and another week and a
    half at
    the lake of the ozarks, mid Missouri, with my triplet grandkids I'm
    ready for a
    vacation. I'm really ready for air conditioning that's for sure.
            I resigned up for ArtsEdNet today and I expect a flood of mail anytime
    now.
    I had 71 e-mails when I turned the little i-Mac on, but it was mostly promotions
    for one thing or another. I looked at the Getty site but the don't seem
    to to have
    the June postings available yet. I hope everyone is enjoying their
    summer. I found
    out that one can go three weeks with out phones, television, computers
    and without
    air conditioning. I did survive.
                                    Woody in KC

    --