Pottery/Sculpture site on web

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 15:19:23 PDT

    My sister and her husband, Elaine and Claude Graves, live in Tryon, NC and
    have a pottery shop called "Little Mountain Pottery". He is the potter and
    she is the sculptor and they work together. Don't just look at one or two
    of the pages...check them all out for a treat!

    She is also an elementary art teacher (teaches south of the border in SC)...

    Here are some examples of their work.

    http://crowsounds.wilmington.net/lilmtn.html

    They are also both accomplished musicians and play locally in their area.
    They are both very talented and I'm proud of them.

    Carolyn
    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501