Mosaic tile supply resource

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 14:49:49 PDT

    I am planning for my students to do a large mosaic for one of the walls at
    school...and a mosaic-tiled sculpture for the new outdoor garden in the
    student courtyard.

    Can someone give me a good source for tools and tiles....and any hints,
    tips, suggestions, etc. will be greatly appreciated!

    I just got back from a week long workshop and I'm pumped up ready to work on
    lessons for next year...do we (meaning teachers) ever give up and enjoy our
    vacations totally without thinking about school....

    Carolyn
    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501