newspaper uses......

From: Bunki Kramer (
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 09:55:02 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526

    One of my favorite uses of newspaper is to paint on. We fold the paper into
    approx. 14x14" or thereabouts so we have 4 thicknesses. We use acrylic
    paint. We DON'T use brushes but we do paint with old masking tape rolls I
    save instead of throwing away (remember...I teach monster making -
    SCREAMERS- so we ALWAYS have used tape rolls). I love the texture as well as
    the roll "strokes" it creates. Problem solving comes with detailing.