newspaper uses......

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 09:55:02 PDT

    from: Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
    Los Cerros Middle School
    968 Blemer Road
    Danville, CA 94526
    ************************

    One of my favorite uses of newspaper is to paint on. We fold the paper into
    approx. 14x14" or thereabouts so we have 4 thicknesses. We use acrylic
    paint. We DON'T use brushes but we do paint with old masking tape rolls I
    save instead of throwing away (remember...I teach monster making -
    SCREAMERS- so we ALWAYS have used tape rolls). I love the texture as well as
    the roll "strokes" it creates. Problem solving comes with detailing.
    Toodles....

    ---