New Ceramics Links (from Marvin Bartel)

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 08:27:53 PDT

    I just received these new links from Marvin Bartel, Ed.D.--Goshen College:

    Hazards in working with clay- M. Bartel, Ph.D.
    http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/Hazards.html

    Ceramics- from About.com
    http://ceramics.miningco.com/hobbies/ceramics/index.htm

    Clayzee: List of Colleges and Universities with ceramics pages
    http://www.clayzee.com/education/colleges_and_Uni/usa/index.html

    Claynet: International pageŚList of sites from all over the world.
    Definitely check this one out!
    http://home.vicnet.net.au/~claynet/homepage.htm

    You may want to check some of the other pages yourself. Here is Marvin's
    e-mail to me (I am sure he would be happy to share with all of
    you.) -----------------------------------
    >>If you are still looking for ceramic links, these are mine for you. I hope
    they are of some use to you.

    Here is my Links page for Ceramics
    http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/CerLinks.htm

    This page has my ceramics class assignments, etc.
    http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/Ceram.htm

    This page has some clay lessons for various age students
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/lessons/lessons.html

    This page includes some of my ceramic work
    http://www.bartelart.com/

    This one shows some of my ceramic work.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/MB-Galry.htm

    This is an illustrated exhibit catalog.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/10-98p1.htm

    This is an essay on how to earn better grades. It is not only about
    ceramics, but it does include ceramics.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/grades.html#mastery
    Marvin Bartel, Ed.D
    Goshen College, Art Department
    phone 219.533.0171 studio
    1700 South Main, Goshen IN 46526
    fax 219.535.7660
    web site: www.bartelart.com
    e-mail: marvinpb
    If I am not mistaken...I think Dr. Bartel would be a good resource person
    for our "clay woes".

    Judy Decker
    P.S. Welcome to the List, Dr. Bartel! I haven't seen your name before.

    ---