New Ceramics Links (from Marvin Bartel)

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 08:27:53 PDT

    I just received these new links from Marvin Bartel, Ed.D.--Goshen College:

    Hazards in working with clay- M. Bartel, Ph.D.

    Ceramics- from

    Clayzee: List of Colleges and Universities with ceramics pages

    Claynet: International pageŚList of sites from all over the world.
    Definitely check this one out!

    You may want to check some of the other pages yourself. Here is Marvin's
    e-mail to me (I am sure he would be happy to share with all of
    you.) -----------------------------------
    >>If you are still looking for ceramic links, these are mine for you. I hope
    they are of some use to you.

    Here is my Links page for Ceramics

    This page has my ceramics class assignments, etc.

    This page has some clay lessons for various age students

    This page includes some of my ceramic work

    This one shows some of my ceramic work.

    This is an illustrated exhibit catalog.

    This is an essay on how to earn better grades. It is not only about
    ceramics, but it does include ceramics.
    Marvin Bartel, Ed.D
    Goshen College, Art Department
    phone 219.533.0171 studio
    1700 South Main, Goshen IN 46526
    fax 219.535.7660
    web site:
    e-mail: marvinpb
    If I am not mistaken...I think Dr. Bartel would be a good resource person
    for our "clay woes".

    Judy Decker
    P.S. Welcome to the List, Dr. Bartel! I haven't seen your name before.