Re: creativity exercise thread.......

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 07:08:44 PDT

    Bunki asked about the black circle activity that a professor did with us
    while I was in school. I think we were given the black circles and there
    was construction paper, scissors, tape, and glue at each table. There may
    have been markers or pastels too but I don't remember. For some reason, I
    think we had to leave the black dot whole but use it in our design.

    This is how I made my petunia hanging basket: I cut out more black paper and
    taped around it making a cylinder. Then I cut another black dot and taped
    to the top. Then I cut out flower shapes of red and taped them on top of
    each other on the top so that it would hang down. I then made a little
    hanger out of three strips of black paper. One of the girls glued her dot on
    another piece of paper and turned it into a comet. Another made it the
    center of a sunflower.

    Michelle H. Harrell
    michelle_h_harrell
    Southeast Raleigh High School