Dolls/Japanese Girl day- Re: Asako and Hinamatsuri Help!]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 01 Feb 1999 00:00:56 -0500

--------------D989313406116847459B4E50

Okay all you artsednetters interested in Japanese Doll day here is a
forward from someone from Japan- Let me introduce Asako and she
doesn't spell very well but better than myself! On my preschool
group we are a lot more laxed and it's more international so no
cutting about grammar or spelling please!
Sandra Barrick

astroboy
--------------D989313406116847459B4E50