Re:Art Education Student Links-Useful methods (Long)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:12:04 -0500

That sounds great! What a good way to interact and learn from with.
I of course would be stone still-terrible stage fright and nervous
but something I'd want to do to someone else though. Tee Hee
Sandra