Re: DBAE Training Video

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:53:41 -0500

One thing I did as a coordinator of art literacy was to videotape
production meetings. Unfortunately I do not have any, but I would
suggest making one, it really isn't hard and I still have my book(
not the Getty one) but stuff I handed out to volunteers and what we
covered, explaining the procedures also of checking out the
notebooks and doing the lessons along with instructions of supplies
and materials. If your interested let me know and I could dig it
out.(hey I just got a scanner- but my husband would have to do that
part!) GGGGGGRRRUMMMBLE!)
Sandra
astroboy
Our district Project coordinator was in Beaverton, Oregon where I
use to live. If you are around that area I will give you her name.

Vita23 wrote:

> Our district would like to have a video to use for training our Art Literacy
> volunteers in the fall, before they go into the classrooms. Currently, each
> school coordinator conducts a training session at her school but we would like
> to standardize the training and make certain that it covers certain basic
> elements.

astroboy