Re: art lesson plans on the web

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Judy Potter (Judy_Potter)
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:01:52 -0600

Hi,

You didn't mention what age group you are addressing? The ArtExpress homepage
includes expressive art activity plans for young children with disabilities.
ArtExpress is a product of Macomb Projects' Expressive Arts Outreach Project at
Western Illinois University. It is federally funded by the United States
Department of Education. Feel free to check it out and add it to your list if it
suits your needs. The web address is: www.mprojects.wiu.edu/art/

Judy Potter
JD-Potter
Subject: art lesson plans on the web
From: Olejarz2 at Internet
Date: 1/28/99 10:11 AM

Hi,

I will be putting together a jump page of art lesson plans on the net for the
Art Educators of NJ web site (www.aenj.org). I have done some searching and
have come up with a few sites, ArtsEdnet (obviously), ArtsEdge, The Art
Teacher Connection and The Incredible Art Dept. I have also found that a few
state art orgs like the AENJ have posted art lessons.

Are there any art lessons posted on the web that you think should be included
on the site?

Thanks,
Harold Olejarz