Re:Whole Letter Writing (Right-Brain)=2lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:41:40 -0500

Reatha et al,

Isn't this odd-I too have suffered from the unwittingly strange
behavior which befalls needing a visual cue for memory! I always
either picture movies which might be playing and I remember my
thoughts during the exact scenes when I watch repeats. I always
would draw as I listened and only remember what was being taught and
said with the drawings I made during lectures. I also remember my
thoughts when I hear songs, it's sort of like recurring dreams. I
not only remember thoughts but exact scenes of action which is
happening in a room- another analogy of a very Hichcockian
experience-ooooohhh.

Litesal wrote:

> Reatha wrote (in part):
>
> >I used to get into so much trouble for drawing while listening.
>
> Oh gosh, me too! In fact, my principal still looks at me >disapprovingly
> during meetings, while I doodle away. The other teachers don't >believe it
> helps me listen, either.
Sandra Barrick

astroboy