Re: Whole Letter Writing (Right Brain)=2 lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 06:53:54 +0000

Hey! I doodled all thru school and I doodle when I am at meetings too! I
have told people for years that it helps me listen better. It really does
help me listen. It helps me recall information later. Gosh, It's so nice to
hear someone else does this too.

I have gotten the same disapproving looks... Ask me what is going on while
I am doodling I'll be able to respond...if I am not doodling I might fall
asleep. Which is better the doodling or snoring?

I think people find it threatening when you draw sometimes. Perhaps it is
because it is a language they don't understand.

Numo Jaeger
Studio One Art Center
Oakland CA