Re: Sister Wendy Video Tapes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 20:24:10 -0800 (PST)

I understand your concern about some of the sexual material. Even in my
high school class, I have all parents sign a release at the beginning of
the year, permitting me to show, discuss, etc. these types of matters with
the students for curricular purposes. If anyone wants a copy of my
release, let me know!
==Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown