RE: Whole Letter Writing (Right Brain)=2 lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 08:17:34 -0500

Very interesting -
When I am in small group meetings and I have something to share I ask if I
can stand and write it on the board as I speak - not as a visual for the
rest - but as organization for me. It usually takes the form of a web -
with arrows, lines and dashes... (much like the way I type I see!! ) If they
are larger meetings, I automatically stand to address the group - and I have
noticed that not everyone does.... I was in a three hour meeting Friday,
and my head hurt from sitting still. It took the rest of the day to
regroup, and the rest of the night to be civil to anyone. (I find that it
helps if I draw as I am listening - but some people think you are not
listening when you do that, even though I can recite all of their
speech/talk from my drawings - so Friday I didn't draw )