Re: exaggeration

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:42:16 -0500

What about looking at African Masks- which you can do for February's
Black History Month. Many of the masks had exaggerated features,
they could include self portraits in charcoal with exaggerated
features and then for an extension make a 3D bust or mask. You could
also include the works of Picasso and cubism.
Sandra