Re: Need help

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:51:47 -0800 (PST)

I have no idea, but I asked my 15-year-old son and he suggested disco
balls, and various kinds of flashing strobe lights. My suggestion would
also be to watch "That 70s Show" and see if it gives you any ideas.

Hope this helps.
==Carla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown