Re: Prehistoric Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 09:48:53 -0800 (PST)

Carla, do you show Sister Wendy to your classes??? I find
her information wonderful but although quaint, I would
never be able to show her videos to my jr. hi kids without
so much resistance to her personality it would be difficult
to get the point???

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #