Re: Prehistoric Art and Sister Wendy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 09:07:29 -0500

--------------09EF5983F43794347C532D69

If you read my statement carefully, I did not say that there is one point
of view on art history, nor did I say I found her statements misleading.
What I DID say was there was some controversy on her approach to art
history and the 'facts', not about her aesthetic criticism. This
controversy is not of my origin, but of art 'scholars', I am just passing
the comment on to those who might find Sister Wendy definitive.

San D