Re: Prehistoric Art and Sister Wendy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 07:56:17 -0500

On Sister Wendy: There is great controversy on Sister Wendy and her
'knowledge' on art history. While there is no doubt that she loves art and art
history, there is some doubt on what she actually knows, and how much research
she has done. So whenever I have the opportunity to view her videos, or show
them (I haven't done that in awhile), I always make that statement.

San D