Re: Prehistoric Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:53:29 -0800 (PST)

The first part of Sister Wendy Beckett's "Story of Painting" video series
talks about prehistoric cave paintings. I think she filmed it at Lascaux
in France.

Hope this helps.
--CArla who misses snow

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown