Re: Egyptian video?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 21:50:50 -0800 (PST)

Yes! "Pyramid" by David Macaulay. Combines live documentary, drawings,
and cartoons.

Hope this helps.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"We all make the best choices from among those we see, but we don't always
see all the choices available." --Author unknown