Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1186

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:20:08 -0500

That's an idea. Or also look at Lionel Feinninger(sp), he was in the
Bau
haus(club) but also built boats with his boys and sailed them(I'm
speaking toy boats). Maybe have an open creative "Hope Floats"
lesson. Then after they have made them- compete in racing.
Also look at the works of Monet's water lilies- and have a project
on making a 3D lilly which will float as the criteria. Perhaps out
of some sort of transparent colored plastic. I assume looking at
also the amusement park which have water in them as Disney does. you
know the fake sharks. Could do an amphibian/reptile unit and place
then in and around the pond. Look at liza lou ( and other
environment artists)and see how you could incorporate other medium
into the project.
Sandra

--
john barrick