Re: book covers for Egypt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
George Martin Rex (grex)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 14:04:45 -0600

Warning: This is a message in MIME format. Your mail reader does not
support MIME. Some parts of this message will be readable as plain text.
To see the rest, you will need to upgrade your mail reader.

This message was composed on an Amiga using the YAM mailer.
YAM is available at http://bitcom.ch/~mbeck/

--BOUNDARY.7691.2268.128315728.1

On 21-Jan-99, Stephanie Ignazio wrote:
>Why not try something in the shape of a cartouche? Even if it is bigger and
>different shaped than the book pages inside it might be interesting. Or
>maybe something in the shape of the Egyptian eye or scarab? Or maybe the
>outline of the Egyptian sphinx. It would just take one drawing to create the
>stencil for the shape and back page. Good luck

-- This may duplicate what I have already sent.

I\___/I
I:Q:O:I
I::V::I
I:::::I