RE: Kinko copying....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:09:47 -0500

My understanding is that a teacher is allowed to make a "classroom set" to
be used one time. A lot of things are allowed to be copied for research and
education purposes as long as one is not charging for them or using them in
lieu of purchasing a book, for example. What I am wondering is do your
schools not have copying machines? We have this copyright information posted
and have been told/warned about it, but we copy our classroom materials at
school. Linda in NC