Re: New Speaker of House against arts funding

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
sunnygift (sunnygift)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:19:55 -0800

Dear Jeanne:

My name is Shiny Fang, a supportless Chines artist. English is not my first
langue, hope you do not mind read the followings.

I used to make a lot of efforts for creating and developing meaningful
arts, but at present time, I work for computer related field. Most people
think I am abnormal due to my flexible life style and artistic creativity.

Unfortunately, the majority of people in this country do not have wisdom to
interpret the meaningful arts. Many people still think artists are either
abnormal or something wrong with their creativity. Although I like my
present job, I still worry about that I might gradually lose the valuable
ability for developing infinite and meaningful arts.

Life is very tough to some supportless artists, unless they can get either
families or government's support. I hope wealthy people and the people work
in education, political or artistic fields will be open-minded as to support
the real artists. It will be useful for our culture and future lives.

----------Shiny F

or relative -----Original Message-----