Re: Fun fair decorations

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:47:03 -0600

HI Stephanie,
This will be my 5th year of having an Art Fair at our school. It was really
helped draw attention to the Art Dept. and the student artwork. Besides a
major display of student work at the Fair we also have art booths where anyone
(kids or adults ) can do some artful fun things. Some of the booths that were
the most popular were the Cookie Decorating, Calligraphy, Shrinky Dinks and the
Face Painting. We did have other booths, but the middle school kids seemed to
like those the best. My big project this year is the Art Across America
display. I'll let you know how that goes. It has been very exciting to work on
this with the kids but a LOT of time on the computer trying to make initial
contacts for the students.
I don't know if this was exactly the info you were looking for but -Good Luck
with your Fair.
Mary Bolyard-( aka-MaryB)