RE: Geometry and Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 16:20:57 -0500

In my crafts class, we created 3D geometric forms, then used the bamboo
skewers you can by in packs at the grocery store and glue to fasten them
together in a sculpture or mobile. The kids had to decorate each form to
correspond to a theme so that they would all go together. I required at
least 6 forms from each kid. You could also make it a group project and
create a really big sculpture. Good luck. Linda in NC