Re: overfired clay

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger & Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:14:51 +0000

Did you check to see that the correct cone was put into the cone sitter?

Did you have one of the shelves too close to the cone sitter?
Sometimes when the shelf is too close it can prevent the cone sitter from
shutting off.

When was the last time you check the cone sitter?
There is a little metal section on the outside of the cone sitter that can
become loose and then jam up disabling the cone setter.

Numo Jaeger
Studio One Art Center
Oakland CA