Fwd: artsednet-digest V2 #1172

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MPBC90
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:57:47 EST

--part0_916711068_boundary

From: MPBC90
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: artsednet-digest V2 #1172
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:57:09 EST

In a message dated 1/18/99 7:42:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-artsednet-
digest.edu writes:

<<
Two things bothered me:
>she wants it to be an activity that will help them with the testing
That's really her job, not yours.
>I guess part of the test involves them mapping out a garden????
This should not dictate your selection of a project that emphasizes your
curriculum -- ART and geometry (not vice-versa).

Hope this helps :)

Cheryl >>

I disagree! It would not bother me if any teacher asked me to try to
integrate my Art curriculum with what is being taught presently in class. At
times, I am at a loss as to where to begin! The principles and elements of
Art lend themselves to (in my opinion!) an infinite number of possible
practical applications. Please, be thankful you are getting some input from
the teacher that has those students almost all day, everyday.
Mary-Pat

--part0_916711068_boundary--