Clay lamps

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Marilyn Juda Orlandi (marilyn.juda)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 21:29:09 +0100 (MET)

Always line your non-absorbent tube with several layers of newspapers before
rolling the slab around it. That way it doesn't stick and the metal tubing
slips out easily and the newspapers stay inside to give it form until it
dries, but newspapers being flexible the clay won't crack when it shrinks.
Ciao,
Marilyn Juda-orlandi
Monte Porzio Catone, Italy