re: 40's art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:10:38 PST

I come across boxes and boxes of old Life magazines which has been a
great source of information. Put out an "all-call", check local second
hand stores, etc. I realize that some of the magazines are valuable
monetary, but for us they are more valuable in the art room.

>From: "Larry Cox" <L_J_Cox>
>To: "artsednet" <>
>Subject: re: 40's art
>Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:08:46 -0700
>I am interested in doing a project on the 40's - the War Years,
>ideas where I can go for references? Thanks, Linda in NM

Get Your Private, Free Email at